- Vovides, Y. & Inman, S. 2016. “Enabling Meaningful Certificates from Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs): A Data- Driven Curriculum e-map Design Model” in Open Learning and Formal Credentialing in Higher Education: Curriculum Models and Institutional Policies.
FULL PAPERS (PEER-REVIEWED)
- Inman, S. & Ribes, D. 2019. “Beautiful Seams”: Strategic Revelations and Concealments. Proceedings of the Human-Computer Interaction (CHI) conference, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Hahn, C., Hoffman, A., Slota, S., Inman, S., Ribes, D. Forthcoming. Entangled Inversions: Actor/analyst Symmetry in the Ethnography of Infrastructure. IxD&A Interaction Design & Architecture.
- Inman, S., Esquible, J., Connors, B., Jones, M., & Bechtol, B. Forthcoming. Opportunities for community-based monitoring to provide management-relevant data for data-poor fisheries. SASAP special issue in Ecology and Society.
- Inman, S. & Ribes, D. 2018. “Data Streams, Data Seams: Towards a Seamful Representation of Data Interoperability.” Design Research Society.
- Kruger, D., Inman, S., Ding, Z., Kang, Y., Kuna, P., Liu, Y., Lu, X., Oro, S., & Wang, Y. 2015. “Improving Teacher Effectiveness: Designing Better Assessment Tools in Learning Management Systems” in Future Internet, 7(4), 484-499.
- Vovides, Y. & Inman, S. 2016. “Elusive Learning: Using Learning Analytics to Support Reflective Sensemaking of Ill-structured Ethical Problems” in Future Internet.
- Inman, S. 2013. Fractured Content: Public Participation in Environmental Complexity. Thesis.
- Vovides, Y. & Inman, S. 2013. Storytelling: Discourse analysis for understanding collective perceptions of medical education. International Association for Development of the Information Society (IADIS) eLearning Conference.
CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS, INVITED PRESENTATIONS, & POSTERS
- Inman, S. 2019. “Opportunities for community-based monitoring to provide management-relevant data for data-poor salmon fisheries: Salmon as boundary object.”
- Inman, S. 2018. “Revealing spaces for community engagement”, In Workshop: “Untold Stories” at the ACM CHI Conference, April 2018, Montreal, Canada
- Inman, S. 2017. “Data Upstream”, Society for Social Studies of Science Conference, 2017 in Boston, MA.
- Inman, S. 2017. “Multi-disciplinary collaboration for Wild Alaskan Salmon” at the International Congress of Arctic Social Science, June 2017 in Umea, Sweden.
- Inman, S. 2015. “Metacognition in the 21st Century” at the 21st Annual Online Learning Consortium 2015, Orlando, FL.
- Inman, S. 2015. “Metacognition in a Technologically-Enhanced Environment” at EDUCAUSE 2015, Indianapolis, IN.
- Inman, S. 2015. “Virtual Learning Environment and Informal Learning” at NJEDGE, 2015 Princeton, NJ.